Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

If I could have one super power ...

 ---------------------------------------------

it would be nice if i can have Bruce Almighty's gift.
Not the part that he can be omnipotent. I just wish i can have his ability to talk directly to God for a moment.

Forgive me, God... for having lots of things to complain to You.
I need to ask lots of questions about my life, that i need direct answers of.
I just don't understand why I have to go through all these. Heartbreaks, disappointments, seem like usual things in my life.

Aku tahu, ini semua kesalahanku sendiri.
I know I shouldn't put any hope, in everything basically. All the things I've pictured about, always got messed up.

I see that, You've made things go well with them everyday.
Do i have to be as religious as her first, to get what she has ?
Ujian ini sudah sering kau berikan... Apa salah kalau sekarang aku sudah mulai capek menghadapi rasa ini?
Sampai kapan aku harus menerima kenyataan kalau aku tidak bisa memiliki orang yang aku mau?

Jika memang kali ini, tetap engkau tidak merubah semua itu, this is my limit, God.
I don't have any power left to love anyone again, because i'll just be afraid.

I feel so fragile today ....
So lonely...
Now all i can feel, is just afraid.

Things with my family most likely will left me lonely in the future, since it's already clear that those people, only think about themselves.

And no one is willing to be with me, to accompany me facing those cloudy days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment