Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

quick update !

Sehari-hari meskipun, ga keliatan sibuk, tapi agak capek juga akhir-akhir ini, secara rutinitas sudah gak bisa begadang-begadang lagi sampai pagi. Jadi aktifitas untuk yang lain-lainnya agak dikurangin....
----




Akhir-akhir ini, aku menyadari beberapa hal.
I've been fighting with my own conscience.
I've become someone I hate the most.

This love has made me become someone so evil. So easy to be envious, so quick to be jealous. And i hate that!
I used to be an open-minded person. I used to be a trustful person, why am I not that person anymore?
There are always voices inside my head, fighting and shouting at each other, saying things I don't want to hear.

What amazed me is, if someone is having the same problem as I am now, I can give good advices and tell him/her to do the right thing. But I can't do the same thing for myself.

----

@huan : hati kita tahan banting, tapi bukan berarti kita mau terus2an dibanting kan?
Capek kali lama-lama kalau setiap kali kena ujian bantingan terus.

Running out of patience. Totally hoping for extra charge of patience level.



* but i can't make you see it through, that's something only love can do ...




PS : another update ..
terkadang ironis ya, kalau musuh terbesar kita sendiri, terkadang berasal dari orang yang ketemu tiap hari...

1 comments:

Herrotzky said...

hahaha begitulah... mesti tambah sabar... makanya sih sekarnag mau ikutan judo, biar lebih tahan banting... hahaha...

Post a Comment