Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

One night in Zipang ....

In the suburb where I work, Hampton, there is a small Japanese restaurant called Zipang. I bold the small word because it's really really small. Inside there are only space for 3 tables, which can hold maybe 10 people. I guess they focus more in take-aways. But there are also tables outside, which is really not an option actually in winter, because it's really cold in the suburb, much colder than in city.

It's located right across the station, so I passed it everytime I go to work. It's only open for short time though, I think it's open for lunch hour, and then closed around 3. Then re-open for dinner time. That's why I can only go there at night after work.

So at 25/09, we went there to have dinner. It was full, we have to wait for some time because it's really busy and there are only 2 staffs there. We were placed outside, but thankfully after a while, a table finished, and we could get inside.

The food is good, not so bad. Kinda pricey for small portions, but well it's Japanese restaurant. Most of them are like that.

I ordered sashimi and gyoza, and I took pictures of them because they looked good.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment