Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm tagged ... =)

Being tagged by Dita, to tell some facts about me. I gotta say, I'm not sure at first about what to tell. Spent quite some time to think about it.

Okay, here we go....

Rules :

  • Each blogger must post these rules
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

8 Habits:

  1. I have sweet tooth. Can't resist dessert. Especially chocolate. ( No wonder I'm fat ... (-__-;) )
  2. I chew on straws. I don't know when it started, it's really long time ago, and why. Maybe I just like to play with it.
  3. I do things slowly. I don't like to rush. Sometimes I'm also procrastinating. One thing about me that my mom really hates. =(
  4. I like reading. I can read anything.
  5. I like to have cold drinks better.
  6. Maybe because I can't have any food or drink that's hot. I like to wait for it to cool down or blow to it first before I consume it.
  7. I can sleep in every position, but mostly I sleep on my side. Especially on my left side.
  8. I like to observe people. So I often look around. Even in the restaurant. I know some people find it a bit rude when someone doesn't look at them when talking, but sometimes I do that. I will look at them when I talk to them, but after a while, I sometimes look around.

People whom I want to tag are:

I don't know.. Everybody who reads my blog deh.... (@_@)


Can you believe I spent almost 2 hours to write about these things ? (o_O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment