Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

"Goodbye" is not an easy word.

How would you react to separation?
Crying?
Anger?
Denial?
Joy?
I've dealt with quite much losing in my life so far, and I gotta say, you can never really prepare for goodbye.

Just recently, I have to let go of someone really important for me. 
He's been in my life for about 2 years, with unexpectedly our relationship grew into much deeper and closer than we ever wanted to be.
I have been through a lot of things together with this person, and it may sound cheesy, but I can't fool my heart not to love this person.
So when the relationship really had to come to an end, it's not an easy thing for me to go through.

Months before, when I already sensed things were wrong, I tried to prepare my best to deal with it.
Berdoa, menguatkan hati, menyabarkan diri. Membayangkan skenario-skenario kejadian ketika hal itu terjadi. Melatih reaksi.
But as I said, kita tidak pernah bisa benar-benar menyiapkan diri untuk suatu perpisahan.
Sesempurna apapun kita melatih diri, hati akan menunjukkan siapa kita sesungguhnya.

And apparently, i can't force myself to let go....
It will always be there, that crazy little thing called ~ love ~. And as much as I know I have to accept my loss, this heart just won't listen to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment