Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tak bisa berhenti....




Kalau boleh 'ku menawar ingin s'lalu ku tertawa senang, tanpa 'ku berdusta..
Asal kau tahu, diriku ini tak mampu hindari duka yang mendera..
Namun kekuatan cinta di dalam diri, membuatku terus mencarimu..
Walau seribu duka di pelupuk mata , ku 'kan mencarimu sampai mati.....


14/02/2012
it's Valentine's day..
Last year was my happiest Val day..
Today.. not so much.. but even if there were tears involving, he was still there for me..
I took a day-off from work today.. 'Cause stupidly i just want to see him..
And although of course, he knew i was looking at him from afar.. I don't care.. I just need to see him..

Kau.. Tahukah kau kalau aku akan terus mencarimu?
Meskipun terkadang, aku tahu kau tidak bisa kuraih..
Meskipun kau ada di depan mataku, aku tahu kau tidak bisa kumiliki..
Tapi itu semua tidak akan pernah merubah, what I feel about you..

Thank you, D.. for still giving me your care and time to spend V'day with me..



Hadiah dari kamu..
although it's not as extravagant as any other people got..
although any other people have the big bouquets of flowers and any fancy things,
but I'm sure I'm happier than them... i didn't really expect to get anything, since i'm a nobody now..

they won't last forever..
the rose will wither.. the chocolates will expire..
but my heart goes on..

0 comments:

Post a Comment