Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spread some more happiness !!

Ternyata masih ada lagi Open Happiness dari versi negara lainnya. Here they are ~~

  1. Japan - by Monkey Majik






  2. Hong Kong - well this is just the better quality 可口可樂 advertisement,
    開動快樂 MV from Joey Yung 容祖兒 .







  3. Philipine ~ by Sandwich






  4. and the Bible said, Thee should love thy neighbour ;)
    Malaysian version : Rentak Optimis by Shila & Dafi





PS : By the way, someone left a comment in my last post, asking where to download the Canadian version song. I happen to have them, would you like them? I just don't know where I can upload them permanently so you guys can download it, since I don't have any premium account in any file-sharing website. So if you have some information about where I can upload the songs permanently, let me know :).

2 comments:

JesseGTO said...

Do you work for Coke? Or you just like the videos?

nCy.voiLa said...

I have no associations in any way with Coke.
I just love the songs :)

Post a Comment